Ann Arbor Golf and Outing Club ("The Golf Course") is one of the most popular places for parking and tailgaiting before a University of Michigan football game. Park n Party has offered Michigan football fans reserved parking at The Golf Course for nearly ten years.
Ann Arbor Golf & Outing Club provides an exciting, enjoyable tailgating environment. Located across the street from Michigan Stadium, the Golf Course is at the corner of Stadium and South Main Street.
|Open:||7:30 a.m. (Noon & 3:30 p.m. games)
Night Games TBD
|Closed:||Two hours after event ends.|
Additional Information & Instructions:
- Enter Gate 3: All Park n Party reservation holders MUST enter through GATE 3 off South Main Street.
- Handicap Parking: Limited Handicap parking is available at The Golf Course. You MUST have a valid handicap placard or license plate. MUST enter through Gate 1 off Stadium Blvd. Handicap parking location on Golf Course may change from game to game.
- Tents: Canopies no larger than 10′ x 12′ are allowed at no extra charge but must be placed directly BEHIND vehicle. They must not occupy traffic lanes or be next to vehicle.
- Trucks & Trailers: Maximum Truck length is 22'. ALL Trailers (max. 16' in length) require a "Trailer" Reservation. This reservation is for one vehicle and one trailer. Camping type Trailers are not permitted.
- For safety and efficiency, vehicles are directed to specific spaces as they enter the grounds. Side by Side Parking is NOT guaranteed.
- Port-a-Potties are located around the course.
- No Motor homes, RVs, Campers, buses, large trucks (longer than 22'), Passenger Vans, or other large/over-sized vehicles.
- For a list of Over-sized Vehicles, click here.
- No Charcoal grills, Deep Fryers, and Fire Pits
- No Dogs or Pets Allowed
Large tailgate parties (more than 10 people) are often hosted on The Golf Course and require advanced planning. Please call Park n Party at (888) 926-7275 if you are interested in booking a larger party.
*All sales are final. Once reservation fees have been charged there are no refunds or cancellations. Over-sized vehicles will be turned away, no refund will be provided.