Ann Arbor Golf and Outing is one of the most popular places for U of M football parking and tailgating events.
Besides the enjoyable tailgating environment right on the fairways of the golf course, it is a very short walk to the stadium located right across the street.
NOTE: For the Ohio State game at least one passenger MUST have a ticket to the game.
Open: 7:30 am for games that start at 3:30 pm or earlier.
Close: Cars must be off the course 2 hours after the end of the game.
Additional Information & Instructions
- All Park n Party reservation holders MUST enter through GATE 3 off S. Main Street.
- Handicap parking available. MUST HAVE HANDICAP PARKING TAG. MUST enter through Gate 1 off Stadium Blvd.
- For safety and efficiency, vehicles are directed to specific spaces as they enter the grounds.
- Side by Sude Parking is NOT guaranteed.
- Canopies no larger than 10′ x 12′ are allowed at no extra charge but must be placed closely BEHIND vehicle. They must not occupy traffic lanes or be next to vehicle.
- ALL Trailers (maximum 16') require an additional parking spot. That is, you'll need a total of 3 spots (one car, one trailer, one additional space).
- Port-o-Potties are located around the course
*All sales are final. Once reservation fees have been charged there are no refunds or cancellations.
- No Motor homes, buses, large trucks (bigger than F-150), Passenger Vans, and other large vehicles.
- No Charcoal grills, Deep Fryers, and Fire Pits
Large tailgate parties are often hosted on the golf course and require advanced planning. Please give us a call at (888) 926-7275 if you are interested in booking a larger party.