Ann Arbor Golf and Outing Club is one of the most popular places for U of M football parking and tailgating events.
Ann Arbor Golf & Outing Club offers an enjoyable tailgating environment right on the fairways of the golf course, it is a very short walk to Michigan Stadium located at the corner of Stadium and South Main Street.
Open: 7:30 am for games that start at 3:30 pm or earlier.
Close: Cars must be off the course 2 hours after the end of the game.
Additional Information & Instructions
- Enter Gate 3: All Park n Party reservation holders MUST enter through GATE 3 off S. Main Street.
- Handicap Parking: MUST HAVE HANDICAP PARKING TAG. MUST enter through Gate 1 off Stadium Blvd. Handicap parking location on Golf Course may change from game to game.
- For safety and efficiency, vehicles are directed to specific spaces as they enter the grounds.
- Side by Side Parking is NOT guaranteed.
- Tents: Canopies no larger than 10′ x 12′ are allowed at no extra charge but must be placed directly BEHIND vehicle. They must not occupy traffic lanes or be next to vehicle.
- Trailers: ALL Trailers (maximum 16') require TWO additional parking spots. That is, you'll need a total of 3 spots (one car, one trailer, one additional space).
- Port-a-Potties are located around the course.
*All sales are final. Once reservation fees have been charged there are no refunds or cancellations.
- No Motor homes, buses, large trucks (bigger than F-150), Passenger Vans, and other large vehicles.
- No Charcoal grills, Deep Fryers, and Fire Pits
Large tailgate parties are often hosted on the golf course and require advanced planning. Please call Park n Party at (888) 926-7275 if you are interested in booking a larger party.