University of Michigan football parking at Pioneer High School is one of the most popular options in Ann Arbor. With the Big House just across the street, Pioneer High School provides a memorable game day parking and tailgating experience.
Parking Reservations: With a Park n Party reservation, on game day, you may enter the Pioneer High School parking through Gates 1, 2, 5, or 7. Do NOT enter through Gate 3.
Your Park n Party Parking Pass MUST be printed. No phone passes accepted.
Permitted & Prohibited Vehicles: With a Park n Party reservation, only certain types of vehicles are permitted to enter the Pioneer High School lot. These include: Standard-sized Sedans; SUVs; and, nothing larger than an F-150. Not Permitted: RVs, Trailers, Passenger Vans, Limos, Over-sized Vehicles, or Buses.
You will be turned away at the Gate if your arrive in a prohibited vehicle type, no refund will be provided.
Open: 6:00 am (Noon for Night Games)
Close: 2 hours after game
- Nothing larger than an F-150 (see Prohibited Vehicle above)
- Side by Side Parking is not guaranteed.
- Tailgating is permitted.
- Grills are allowed. No charcoal.
- You will be turned away at the Gate for improper vehicle type. No refunds.
- Printed Parking Pass Required. No Mobile Passes Accepted.