Gratiot 1000 (Lions) - Detroit, MI
A great alternative to Eastern Market! Gratiot 1000, across from Ford Field, is an excellent place to park and tailgate before Detroit Lions or Detroit Tigers games. Gratiot 1000, the old Stroh's plant, is an iconic venue that provides the perfect setting for parking and tailgating prior to a Detroit Lions or Detroit Tigers game.
Note: To setup a 10' x 10' pop-up Tent, you must reserve an additonal parking space. All trash MUST be deposited in trash cans.
RV, Camper, Motor Coach Parking Available. Trying to reserve RV parking for Detroit Lions games at Ford Field or Detroit Tigers games at Comerica Park can be difficult. Now, you can reserve your Detroit Lions and Detroit Tigers RV parking at Gratiot 1000. This lot is fenced, parking is a short walk to Ford Field and Comerica Park!
Gratiot 1000 is close to the Chrysler freeway which makes getting out of Detroit after the game much faster. There's no getting stuck in a parking structure or stadium lot post-game traffic, get home faster!
Opens: 8:00 am for 1:00 PM Detroit Lions and Detroit Tigers Games
Closes: 2 Hours After Event
- Parking lot is staffed prior to and during event
- Lot is well lit
- Tailgating is permitted immediately around your vehicle
- Pop-up Tents Require Additional Reservation (max. 10' x 10')
- Gas Grills only. No charcoal.
- All Trash Must be Depsoit in Trash Cans
- No Re-Entry
- Not a Parking Structure or Stadium Lot
- Paper Parking Passes Required
Detroit, MI 48207
Parking Spots: 430
RV Spots: 30
Tailgating Spots: 0