Game day parking at Comerica Park and Ford Field for Detroit Tigers and Deroit Lions games doesn't have to be next to Comerica Park or Ford Field to be awesome. 2214 Cass Ave is a short walk to Comerica Park and next to Bookies Bar & Grille. Applicable social distancing and mask rules are in effect and must be followed.
These downtown Detroit parking spaces are standard size for vehicles only. Trailers, RVs, and oversized vehicles are not permitted, nothing larger than an F150. Tailgaiting is limited to the area immediately around vehicle. Applicable social distancing and mask rules are in effect and must be followed.
Opens: Lot Opens Three (3) Hours Prior To Event
Closes: 2 Hours After Event
- Parking lot is staffed prior to and during event
- Lot is well lit and paved
- No Vehicle Larger than an F150
- Tailgating is permitted. (See above)
- Gas Grills only, no charcoal.
- No Re-Entry
- Paper Parking Passes Required