For Detroit Tigers, Lions, Red Wings, Pistons & Concert parking near Comerica Park, Ford Field, and Little Caesars Arena click here.
Comerica Park and Ford Field parking at the Detroit Opera House provides both standard and VIP parking with a tenth of a mile of both ball parks.
This surface lot provides both standard and VIP parking for most baseball and football games. The lot is fenced-in, well lit, and makes getting into and out of downtown Detroit a snap with fast access to I-75.
If you are interested in grabbing some food prior or after the game, this lot is surrounded by a variety of quality restaurants, bars, and entertainment.
Open: 2 Hours Prior To Event
Close: 2 Hours After Event
- Lot is located at 102 Madison Street. The entrance is easily accessed off Madison Street.
- Tailgaters are welcome! Tailgating requires that you reserve an additional parking spot.
- All parking is EZ Out.
- VIP Parking at Madison entrance.
- Tents are limited to 10' x 10'.
- Gas grills only, no charcoal.
- No Re-entry is permitted
- Easy Access to Detroit People Mover