University of Michigan football parking at Pioneer High School is one of the most popular options in Ann Arbor. With the Big House just across the street, Pioneer High School provides a memorable game day parking and tailgating experience.
Parking Reservations: With a Park n Party "General Auto" parking reservation, on game day, you may enter Pioneer High School parking through gates 2, 5, and 8 for parking in Zones B, C, D, F, or H. Your vehicle will be directed by an attendant to an available space based upon lot availability. You are not reserving a specific spot in a specific Zone. To view the Pioneer High School Parking Map, click here.
For entry to Pioneer High School parking, you MUST display your Park n Party reservation QR code for scanning. The QR code MUST be presented via a printed Parking Pass.
Important Notice About Tents: You are permitted to setup ONE 10' x 10' tent immediately behind or in front of your vehicle, as space allows. At all times, your tailgate must remain within the footprint of your parking space (approximately 10' wide x 20' long). Tents may not be permitted in certain areas.
Not Permitted: A "General Auto" reservation does not permit RVs, Trailers, Passenger Vans, Limos, Buses, or vehicles longer than 20'. To review all Pioneer High School parking and tailgating rules, click here.
You will be turned away at the Gate if you arrive in a prohibited vehicle type, no refund will be provided.
|Open:||6:00 a.m (Noon for Night Games)|
|Closed:||2 hours after Event|
- No Vehicle longer than an 20' (See prohibited vehicles above)
- Side by Side Parking is not guaranteed.
- Tailgating is permitted.
- Grills are allowed. Propane Only. No Charcoal Allowed.
- You will be turned away at the Gate for improper vehicle type. No refunds.
- Pets MUST be leased and supervised at all times.
- QR Code required for entry. Mobile or Printed QR Codes Accepted.
- Duplicate QR Codes are prohibited.