Michigan Stadium parking is difficult to obtain if you're not a big donor. This Potter Ave location has you tailgating in the shadows of the Big House.
306 Potter Ave offers a mix of gravel and grass parking, limited EZ out parking, and is just a short walk to Michigan Stadium.
Open: 8:00 am for Noon Game, 9:00 am for 3:30 games
- Lot is located at 306 and 308 Potter Ave between the houses marked 304 and 310.
- NO TRUCKS, VANS OR OVERSIZED VEHICLES. CARS ONLY!
- Port-a-Potties are on premises for use.
- No pop up tents allowed UNLESS a parking spot is purchased for the tent.
- No charcoal grills - Propane ONLY
If you arrive in an over-sized vehicle, you will not be permitted to park. You will not receive a refund.
Northbound Main Street will close three hours before the game and remain closed until the end of the game. Southbound Main Street will close starting one hour before the game, a compromise the city made to allow patrons to access neighborhood parking areas west of the stadium.
Alternate Route from South: Take a left on Stadium Drive and then a right on Edgewood Ave. Take Edgewood to Potter Ave and then take a right on Potter Ave. The parking lot will be on your left hand side.
Alternate Route from North:Take a right on Pauline Blvd and then a left on Edgewood Ave. Take Edgewood to Potter Ave and then take a left on Potter Ave. The parking lot will be on your left hand side.