Pendle Rd. (RV & Car) - South Bend, IN Reserve A Spot
Parking your RV for Notre Dame football is more challenging than finding a place to park your car. Pendle Road makes both easy.
A GREAT spot to park your RV, tailgate with friends, and enjoy the pre-game festivities. Lots of tailgating space! Many amenities and an easy-going atmosphere.
For football games, Pendle Road is a short walk to the White Field shuttle service to Notre Dame campus. Pendle Road is an easy escape to the north after the game!
NOTE: If you're pulling a trailer or an extra vehicle (with an RV), you must reserve an additional spot.
- Lot is located on the Corner of Pendle Rd. & Juniper Road
- Turf & Gravel surface
- Tailgating allowed immediately around vehicle
- All grills (charcoal and gas) allowed
- EZ-Out parking
- Monitored until 1 hour post-game
- Clean port-a-johns on site (Football Only)
- RV parking allowed (electric or sewer not available)
- RVs can park overnight (arrive Friday evening, depart Sunday by noon)
19001 Pendle Road
South Bend, IN 46617
RVs can arrive beginning 7 a.m. Friday.
Lot open at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday.
RVs and cars must depart by Noon Sunday.
Parking Spots: 135
RV Spots: 35
Tailgating Spots: 0