RV parking at Notre Dame is more challenging than finding a place to park your car. Pendle Road makes both easy.
A GREAT spot to park with friends: Lots of tailgating space! Meet a friend there or link-up with your graduating class. Has lots of amenities and an easy-going atmosphere.
Pendle Road is a short walk to the White Field shuttle service to Notre Dame campus. Pendle Road is an easy escape to the north after the game!
Open: Autos can begin parking at 8:00 am on game day.
RV's can begin parking the evening before the game with prior notice or at 8:00 am on game day.
Close: Both Autos & RVs must be out by noon on Sunday
**If you are pulling a trailer or if you are pulling an extra vehicle (with an RV), you must buy an additional parking reservation for space.
- Lot is located on the Corner of Pendle Rd. & Juniper Road
- Turf surface
- Tailgating allowed immediately around vehicle
- All grills (charcoal and gas) allowed
- EZ-Out parking
- Monitored until 1 hour post-game
- Clean port-a-johns on site
- RV parking allowed (electric or sewer not available)
- RVs can park overnight