Parking at Lucas Oil Stadium for Indianapolis Colts football games and the Big 10 Championship can be hard to come by. Don't waste time searching, with Park n Party you can reserve a great spot at the Tow Yard Brewing surface lot and spend that extra time tailgating.
Located directly across the street from Tow Yard Brewing, and a short walk to Lucas Oil Stadium, this large surface lot offers plenty of Indianapolis Colts and Big 10 Championship game day space for both car and RV parking.
Game Day Vehicle Pass:
Opens: 4 Hours Prior To Game
Closes: 4 Hours After Game
Game Day RV Pass:
One Night Stay: Arrival day of game. Depart by noon next day.
- Parking lot is staffed prior to, during, and after the event
- Lot is well lit and asphalt
- Tailgating is permitted directly behind vehicle
- No Pop-up Tents Allowed
- Gas Grills only, No charcoal
- Game Day Parking - No Re-Entry
- Lot Entrance is on the corner of E. South Street & Madison Ave.
- Paper Parking Passes Required